Post a photo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RumRunner

Reaction score
I just wanted to share a photo of my new 2013 Parker 2320. 300 Yamaha.

I've waited a really long time for this beauty.

I appreciate all the advice I've received.

Thanks,

RumRunner
Skull Creek
Hilton Head Island, SC

Attachments

• RumRunner - Compressed.jpg
    RumRunner - Compressed.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 935
Big Surf...since I had to put her back on the rack for an unexpected trip to the west coast, I have put only ten hours on in about 4 days out.
My gut is that my average was pretty good, but unfortunately I wasn't checking details. I got her going pretty quick, tho, and was impressed with the power, quietness, and response.

Thanks. I had a boat in my 20's now I am in my 60's. had to take care of a bunch of stuff in those 40 years. Now I finally own a new Parker. Thanks for all the advice I've received. I will never know half the stuff that the regulars here have forgotten. But I like to learn and try to push my way thru the learning curve. Everyone here is very helpful and I appreciate it.

RumRunner

Thanks WH. Like I said, I have been amazed by some of the stuff you guys do with your boats. Because if it ain't new, then I don't know how to fix it. Hopefully this "new" might be worth a damn. Have a nice Holiday.

Darn it RumRunner I checked this because I thought you added a new photo.
You must have some other shots of your ship, share them.
You can never post to many photos.

Nice 2320XL. I am the proud owner of a 2013 2520 XL w/300 Yammy. Took delivery late in the season - August so I only have 26 hrs on the motor. Top speed on calm Chesapeake Bay water is 39mph at 5600 rpm (max allowable). Fuel consumption is only ~1.8 mpg but I need to learn to minimize trim tabs for better efficiency. On your 2320, I noticed the antenna mount outboard of the starboard pilot house roof grab rail. Poor location if you ask me. Could interfere with having to run your hand along the rail in rough water. Have Fun - Be Safe - Catch Fish.

Paul...congrats on your new 2520 XL. Great boat. Yeah, I guess you're right. Honestly I never picked up on the placement of the antenna. I was too busy trying to get some sea time in between other trips and bad weather. I relied on my dealer for installation. Now that I aware of that potential danger I will be extra cautious. Thanks for pointing that out and have a lot of fun on your new Parker. Merry Christmas.
RR

Congrats, nothing like new. Enjoy every minute you can on her and it won't be enough. One thing you don't want to do is leave her all closed up, in other words leave all the hatches open and let her be well ventilated. There is a lot of info on CP. from, what's the best time of the day to look at your Parker to projects you would think only the factory could do. There is no better owners manual then this site CP. So read away and happy boating.

Back