Price check in Aisle 3

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photoguy

Reaction score
Hello All-
Was a great (if short) season. More socializing and sitting than fishing which has lead me to consider a change. My wife loves everything about the boat *except* the porta potty situation. She'd like a boat with a dedicated private head and truthfully I can't blame her, especially when we have guests out for a day trip, it would be a nice bonus.

Haven't decided on anything yet, but am wondering if any of you folks might offer any help on reasonably pricing my boat should I decide to do something.

In a nutshell--->1996 2110, 2013 Suzuki 175 ((under 100 hours), gps, depth/fish finder/radio, canvas, etc. Boat is in very good condition (clean, shiny, etc) as is the motor (always serviced at the dealer). Sits on a good condition double axel trailer for the winter. I've seen pricing all over the place and hoping that some of you that have a better pulse on the market might chime in.

Thanks!

DSCF2161_zpse9914d53.jpg

DSCF2156_zps7cddf669.jpg

DSCF2152_zps81d57ddb.jpg

DSCF2145_zps9f411186.jpg

DSCF2135_zpsb4bafdbf.jpg

I just went through this, having a newer motor and older hull and I'd add the value of the OB to 1/2 to 2/3rds the value of a comparable aged rig.

I have a feeling it's more than I'd want to spend, but would love to downsize to a smaller Pahka.

Thanks for the input Dale. The number I keep kicking around in my head is 22K but it's only loosely based a 'feeling'. With no hard data to compare, it's hard to know whether that's crazy high, crazy low or just about right. :?:

And as I said, this is just a thought at the moment...probably the worst time of year to do something like this :shock:

Back