Price on 3420?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you have an "in" you have to call a dealer. Your post doesn't say where you are. Here in Virginia the go to guys are Dare Marina in Yorktown. Call Mike Hanna - (757) 898-3000. That's where I bought my 1801. I've known them for decades - great people.

Dealer pricing is regional. The only way to know for sure is to call a dealer in your region.

Yeah, I understand its regional. but I was just looking for a round about number. Thinking about buying a used one and wanted to know how much more it would be to order one brand new, not looking for a to the dollar amount.

Base Price 2015 Parker 3420: The Suggested retail $372,626 I just called my dealer on the east coast. Was wondering myself.

Thank you!

fishpmc":14qezijp said:
Base Price 2015 Parker 3420: The Suggested retail $372,626 I just called my dealer on the east coast. Was wondering myself.

the ohio boat seems like a good deal. I contacted him about it, think he was going fishing or something. would love to go out and see it

Back