Problem

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micheal J

Reaction score
OK. My machanic did my 1000 hr service. Everthing Yamaha wanted.

So I set the boat in the water today for the first time since the service and start it up.

Wow.1500 RPM's ,and it wont idle down.....not that it ever did that. Always started and idled at 600-700. So I let it warm up and untie it ,throw it into gear and back it off the dock. Right away the "Check Engine" on the Tach side of the gauges comes on.

I turn it right back around and put it back on the trailer.

I called my machanic,and tell him whats up. He says check all the electrical connections.

So in the process of doing this I pull the cover ,and I see that he did not connect the Blow -By hose! So I send him a pic of what I saw ,and ask him...could this be the problem. He says yes.

So I start checking the electrical like he wants me to do ,and I start to pull the Intake Silencer apart,and ........wait for it.....oil starts pouring out of it!...SOOO BUMMED!

So my question to you folks is. How much damage could this have caused?
What parts need to be replaced?
What possiable problem could I have after running it?

The engine is a 06 F-200 Yammie.

Thanks for any feedback.

I know the Tech is on the hook for this....I'm just looking for info on what he "might not "tell me as far as repairs.

Thanks again.
MJ.

Brent":1jb0gahb said:
How much oil? both sides? each cylinder :?: :?: :?: ?

Not sure.I stopped at the Starboard throttle body.Separated it from the silencer ,and the oil flowed. :x

MJ.

Back