Proud new owner of a VERY old 25!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carmine

Reaction score
Hi all! I just puchased a 1988 25 Pilot house. Always LOVED the looks of the Parker...finally bought what I could afford. Not in bad shape but could use some sprucing up.....and......electronics! Been reading alot on this forum but I've already got a million questions!! Looking forward to many years of being a Parker owner!!!

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

An '88? That's nothing ... she's gotta lotta life yet to live :) !

I'll post pics soon. There's a lot I'd like to do to her. First though I'd like to add a kicker bracket to the Armstrong bracket. Don't know whether to have one made or look for a particular manufactures. I'll post this question under "projects" later today.

Welcome aboard!

Your '88 has a bracketed motor?
I think we'd all love to see that! :wink:

I too own a 88' 2520 pilot house.I am the second owner.I have done quite a bit of work to the old girl.I have replaced the twin fuel tanks,(one 100gal.),new floor,paint,boot stripe,ect...! I repowered with a 250 Yamaha 4 stroke.Other than that the boat is all original.(still has the original working spotlight and the original PARKER Sou'wester decals with the figure head).I would post some pictures,but I'm not computer savy AT ALL!! I'll try to get my son to come over and get this done.Post some pics. of yours,I like looking at the older Parkers fixed up.I sure love mine!

Here's the only pic that I have for the moment. Yes, she has an armstrong bracket.

Attachments

• Parker.jpg
    Parker.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 252
Back