pulled the trigger

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowdevil

Reaction score
We were looking to become new parker owners and after doing alot of searching and homework ( on this site ) we pulled the trigger and secured a 2002 2520xl w/ 225. Picking it up in two weeks and putting a good cleaning on her then away till spring. That will give us plenty of time to collect all the other things needed to put her into service next year, It is going to be a long winter!!!

DSCN2216.jpg

DSCN2220.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

DSCN2223.jpg

Congratz... You will notice something now as you drive pass docks and bulk heads.. with people around.. watch their lips closely. they will be saying.. "Nice Boat" :D

Sweet!! And it needs a good cleaning? You should've seen my 23 SE when I picked it up. Now that boat needed a cleaning. Congratulations, what a boat.

Your right the boat is clean and the owner took exellent care of it . It pretty much is like new for the year. I need something to do on it so another coat of wax can"t hurt. I need to start customizing to our needs, seen alot of good ideas in the projects forums but always could use alittle help with suggestions, seeing it is our first parker boat. what are some must doos for fishing gear storage along with and other convenice suggestions.

2010-09-26_13-59-57_160.jpg

2010-09-26_13-59-14_965.jpg

Wow what are the chances the boat I was admiring at the newburyport yacht club just yesterday is now owned by a classic parker member. And the scary thing is I am from NJ, flew to NH for some tuna but the weather was not very cooperative but what a nice area!! Awesome boat, she looked clean already!! Are you keeping her at that marina? My buddy has a polar 21 dry storaged there. Nice marina. Good luck!!

What a small world. We wiill be taking the boat home soon and plan on leaving it in the plymouth area next season. To bad the fishing trip didn't work out for you and it is a nice area, you will have to try again sometime.
The gin pole is a custom made lobster davit the owner fabricated but never got to use. He showed me how it works and looks like a real nice design/job. We will have to get a few traps and put it to the test next season. Thanks

Back