Purchased a Parker today...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewBH

Reaction score
Just Purchased a 2009 23SE / 200 Yamaha. This is my first Parker and picking it up on Friday. Can't wait, finally a break in the weather and expecting 70 degrees here in Jersey on Friday. Perfect for a boat ride!! This will be my first ride on a Parker...

Attachments

• parker aft portside.jpg
    parker aft portside.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 494
  • parker port bow.jpg
    parker port bow.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 494
  • parker bow to stern view.jpg
    parker bow to stern view.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 494
  • parker Ttop.jpg
    parker Ttop.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 494
Congrats on the Parka and the weatha
Not that warm up hare in Boston yet
But were getting tha'a
Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard Drew! Now, you know we like pictures of Parkers here ... so get busy!

file.php

I know this won't make much sense to many of you, but I wish our weather was good enough here in California for center console boats to be more comfortable. I'd love all that deck space! :D

'grats on the new boat. You didn't test drive it before buying?? Now that is confidence in Parker quality! :D

Dude yer gonna love the 23SE. Congrats on the ride.
As Dale said we like boat p*rn and I do have a certain affinity for the 23SE.
Best of luck with her. She will treat you well.

Thats awesome. Youre gonna love it.

Can you provide me with some info on our outriggers? Are the bases welded to almuminm support for your top? Or are they just drilled directly into the fiberglass top?

Thanks,

Pete

pmeggers":1mts0rq5 said:
Thats awesome. Youre gonna love it.

Can you provide me with some info on our outriggers? Are the bases welded to almuminm support for your top? Or are they just drilled directly into the fiberglass top?

Thanks,

Pete

i might be able to help you out here. they look like Taco Grand Slams, which are the same riggers i have. from the pictures, it looks like the handle fits through a hole drilled in the support strut, and the bases themselves are through bolted from the top using the strut itself as a backing plate. mine are installed straight through the pilothouse roof, with dedicated backing plates on the inside. very solid install, and i couldnt be happier with the riggers themselves.

THank you for your response...I am familiar with that model - I am just worried about the pressure that would be put on my top...

Back