Question on price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L

Reaction score
How is this for a new Parker

2320 Pilot house
Yamaha 200 hp 4 stroke
6 rod rocket launcher
spreader lights
bow rail
pulpit
Garmin 541s gps&Fish finder
AM/FM stereo w/cd 4 speakers installed(2 in pilot house, 2 in cockpit under gunwhale)
Searchlight with remote
windlass w/300 ft of rhode
bottom paint
coast guard kit
$63,800 + tax

Long Island, NY

Thanks

You can get the same boat and set up for $36k from Blue Marlin Boats in Seaford, NY. It's a 2006 though but in good condition and wasn't used this past summer. I looked at the boat but wanted a 250hp.

The quote you got seems to be in line for what they go for new...

2320 pilothouse":3m88eenl said:
mike you get it from white water

Yes, they all made the whole experience pleasant, heard good things about their service...

I'll be in the water march 14th, cant wait..

Garmin 541s gps&Fish finder has a 5" screen..WAAAY too small for a split screen FF/GPS. I'd be upsizing that real soon........JMO

Went to the dealership in SoCal. New 2320 on trailer w/single Yam 250 $75,000. No electronics.

Call Schrader yachts in Point Pleasant. NJ. I found White water to be a rip off. Take your time and look around. Some of the boat dealers are sitting on old inventory. My brother is looking at a 23 foot mako WA 2009 brand new never has left the show room. If you play it right you can not only get a steal on the boat also they will throw in an extended warranty on the engine and other stuff like selling a trailer at cost. Times are tough and with gas prices forecast around five dollars for the summer it is going to be tough to sell boats this year. Good luck.

Back