Question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maggie Mae

Reaction score
I am new owner of a 2320 Parker. Very little info provided as an owners manual would provide.
Question - On the transom deck there is plastic round cover. My question is this a cover for the gas tank or something else.

Does anyone have access to an owners manual?

Maggie Mae

I have 3 access deck hatches on my 2320 2 are for the fuel tank and the other opens up to have access to the bilge right behind the PH door. Pop it off and take a look

Maggie Mae":10hrqp1r said:

Welcome to CP Maggie!
You are looking at the owners manual right here. :wink:

Thanks for the response and being part of the Parker Family.

I will take a peek and let you know. The Parker is 2011 w/250 Yamaha - The wife actually said yes to a new boat. The old boat is a 86 17ft BW Montauk. Big improvement from what i am use to. I have had it out once since taking ownership. Battling east coast spring weather. Plan to be on the water Friday AM.

Thx

Here is a pic of the 3 access holes in my deck on my 2320 just to give you an idea of what I was talking about

Attachments

• deck.JPG
    deck.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 192
Maggie Mae":3tyrf954 said:
I am new owner of a 2320 Parker. Very little info provided as an owners manual would provide.
Question - On the transom deck there is plastic round cover. My question is this a cover for the gas tank or something else.

Maggie Mae

I have a 07 2320.

There are two inspection covers on the deck of my 2320.

The forward cover allows access to the fuel fill hoses and fuel sending unit.

The aft cover allows access to the fuel pick up hose.

If you are asking about the inspection plate on the engine bracket in front of the engine, that cover plate allows access to the inside engine bracket. Shouldn't have anything inside. There is a drain plug at the bottom of the bracket housing to empty any water that may have collected.

Hope this helps.

Welcome aboard!

As for the owners manual,

There is not one (at least not when I purchased my boat).

Classic Parker is the online owners manual.

If you have any questions they will be answered here.

Back