Rear Anchor Storage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDesrosier

Reaction score
All,

I have a 2120 SC and spend quite a bit of time on the sandbar in Plymouth MA. I have a small rear anchor I am thinking of mounting under the gunwale. I was wondering if anyone has done this on the forum and had any pictures? Thanks.

They are "available" in many colors and 2 sizes. What I like best is at the end of the day the anchor and line are easily rinsed off and it drains right out the scuppers. I keep a foam pad under it to keep from sliding around.

IMG_1061.jpeg
the cabinet is through bolted to the bulkhead in three places..... through the 1/2 starboard board inside the cabin. Then you can screw what you want into that starboard. Dont mind how filthy the boat is..... getting her out of storage and ready to go... anchor holder is from boat outfitters

Not the greatest pic, but along the lines of milk crates, fish baskets are great as well. Very nice setup Scalywag.

Attachments

• IMG_6514.jpeg
    IMG_6514.jpeg
    853.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm trying PVC trim, well see if it is strong enough. If not I'll make it again out of starboard.

Attachments

• 20240408_155527.jpg
    20240408_155527.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Back