red drum off fishermans island

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodytoo

Reaction score
woody too is back in action. we put her in the water last week, and took her out for an all nighter shakedown off fishermans island seaside of the CBBT. had 5 solid runs and landed 2, at 43 and 46 inches. lots of fun, flat water and good to be back in the hunt.

bo

Attachments

• eric 46 inch drum.jpg
    eric 46 inch drum.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • eric and bo 46 inch drum.jpg
    eric and bo 46 inch drum.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 75
I see I did not put pictures on my post the other day. Making up for it now. But, if there are any lower chesapeake and eastern shore anglers around, I hope you are paying attention to the drum bit that is on right now. A friend of mine got 18 ... yes 18 ... reds in 1.5 hours on tuesday (during the blow). Half were citation releases (over 46 inches). Their largest was 52 inches. We have not had a run like this in years! We will be after them again this weekend for another shot.

They are stacked up in the sloughs off fishermans island, and all up and down the 9 foot shoals at the cbbt. most are being caught on whole blue crabs and the tail end of outgoing tide.

Here are some shots from our last trip.

Attachments

• eric 46 inch drum.jpg
    eric 46 inch drum.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 53
  • eric and bo 46 inch drum.jpg
    eric and bo 46 inch drum.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 53
Back