Resetting Maintenance Hours

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pig Pen

Reaction score
2013 Yamaha 150 4 stroke...I was able to reset the hours to zero last year after winterizing the boat...this year after winterizing it..I went thru the same steps...unfortunately I was not able to do so...I looked at the manual...hold the mode button down for 4 seconds until the custom mode appears...and that's the problem...I can hear the micro switch "tick"...but nothing happens..I disconnected the elect connection tried it agiain...still no joy...I am wondering if anyone has had an isuue like this with theirs...thak you in advace for any info/suggestions :cry:

After reading the manual...and watching the Command Link CD provided...I looked on You-Tube......Thank you You Tube :D

That's how I reset mine thank god for you tube. Resetting has always been a PITA for me. Thankfully now my mechanic remembers to reset after he's done. Takes him like 10 seconds lol

Lucky John...I'm my mechanic...but this time I wrote down the steps how to reset them....I just have to remember where I put it :p

Back