Ride 2320 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marek

Reaction score
Looking to hear of the ride quality of the 2320 vs the 2520. I had a 2320 yrs ago and went to a center console and now looking to go back to a pilot house. Does the 2520 ride any better than the 2320 ? Would also like to here about the performance of the 2520. My 2320 had a 225 and I always felt it was just enough and would like more in the new boat

I can't comment on the ride quality of a 25 vs 23, but I did install a 300 zuke last year and fuel #s and performance #s are much better with the bigger engine, doesn't have to work as hard. I did run a 225 yammi for 11 years

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

It's my opinion that the 23 rides better than the 25. Both are very comfortable. And dry. But I think the extra foot of beam on the 25 DV hull catches more of the sea and makes the ride feel a little more harsh. The 23 has a beam of just 8' 6" and seems to knife it's way through 1-2ft seas better than the 25.

Of course, the 25 is bigger in every way than the 23 and offers 25% more room than the 23. The 25 also allows for twin engines. And more comfortable for multiple anglers.

I'd pick either 23 or 25 without reservation. Both are great hulls in their own rights.

And I've said this before but it's worth repeating ..... the 23 DVCC that I currently own runs and fishes much better than the famed Potter 23 SeaCraft that I once owned (that was a WET boat).

I too can't speak for the 2320 but if you were running a single 225hp on a 2520, most likely it was a mod-v. I believe all 2320 is a deep-v so I would think it'll have a better/smoother ride in higher speed in less then ideal seas..

If I didn’t have to worry about a bigger tow vehicle and bigger price tag I would get the 25dv. Now that I am older I like to go slower and with good auto pilot a 25dv is appealing.

A 23dv is fast and sexy with 250 or 300.

eyedoc":2hil8vet said:
Grouper Jim...I am sensing that you are missing your 2320?!

You would be right.

Don't get me wrong, my 2801 is awesome but if it wasn't for the serious skin cancer issue I had 3 years ago and eventually overcame I would have never sold it. It could do everything albeit at 30-35mph instead of 45-50mph.

I wouldnt be apposed to a 2820 if I could find one at the right price. Still leaning towards the 2520 with twin 200s . Looking for the best performance and ride quality without the pounding. Suspension sets will be a must

Back