Rod holder Instalation

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
We installed 2 new rod holders in the stern of my 2320 this weekend. Everything went well used the rod holder as a template, drilled a center hole and then used a hole saw to do the rest bolted them up instead of screws . Again amazed at how well built and how thick everything is on these boats! Picture below of the piece that was removed. Sealed the edges of the holes up with 5 min epoxy and good to go.

I am going to post under here to show where I would have liked to have mounted these, but we where unsure if the bait box was going to get in the way curious to see if anyone has mounted them there before, and if so could you please give me some info on how it worked out, as i would still like to mount 2 there.

Attachments

• rodholder.JPG
    rodholder.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 396
  • rodholder2.JPG
    rodholder2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 396
  • rodholder6.JPG
    rodholder6.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 396
  • rodholder3.JPG
    rodholder3.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 396
  • rodholder4.JPG
    rodholder4.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 396
  • rodholder5.JPG
    rodholder5.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 396
This is where i would have liked to have mounted the 2 holders in the space between each bait well. I was worried the tube of the holder would be to big and i would end up having to cut into the larger bait well in the center. I didn't want to take the chance to cut a hole and then find out that that would have been the case. Again if anyone has mounted a rod holder here before i would appreciate it if you let me know how it went, as I would still like to put two here(there is the same space on the other side of the tank)

Attachments

• rodholder8.JPG
    rodholder8.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 394
Yeahhhhhh that would be snow, cabin fever is really starting to kick in, i am working on her snow or not, id take 75 degrees right about now!! We will be around 60 on Friday so not to bad, heading in the right direction!

Looks great man!
Save that plug.
You never know if you will need to fill a hole up at a later date.

Back