Rod Holders on 2310

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpwoodle

Reaction score
I am looking to put two rod holders on the top of the transom between the fish box and the two storage boxes. Has anyone ever placed them there. It looks kinda skinny. I measured it at only 3 inches. I did a search on rod holders but I didnt find anything for the 2310s. Matter fact there are not too many threads on 2310s. Anybody ever done this?

If its anything like Mikey's '99 2320. We tried to fit regular Parker ones in there and it was a no go. Ended up on the rear gunwale. There is a project thread on that.

Recently there was a picture of a 2320 with them in that exact location, I was thinking about doing it. I can't find the picture right now but it was posted within the last month.

I installed rod holders there in my just sold 2007 2320....worked just fine, I wouldn't troll for tuna out of those holders....not a lot of material in that location and no room for a backing plate but for med. or light duty they work.

You can see them here...

IMG_0166.jpg

The older 23 models are set-up a little differently, less space plus the liner for the hatches is in the way.

Here is a picture of where we wanted to mount mine on the Stern of my 2320, the standard Parker rod holders would not fit in the space on my 2320.And like Bryan stated the liner for the center hatch posed a problem as well.

Attachments

• rodholder8.JPG
    rodholder8.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 203
Back