Rod storage ideas for 2018 2320 SC?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yupitsnuge

Reaction score
Just starting to really fish the new 2018 2320 SC and I noticed that there's not much in the way of rod storage. There's under the gunnel storage and the rocket launchers on the roof, but when locking up for the night and I want to leave a few cheap rods on the boat, I would prefer to keep them in the cabin. I'm currently just laying them on the port seat with tips in the bow area. Does anyone have an tips or ideas as to maybe racks of some sort to keep them out the way and a bit more protected?

I’ve seen some people install clips on the ceiling of the pilothouse to hold rods (broken down).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also leaving mine, but I leave them with the reels suspended over the floor area and the butts of the rods on the inside ridge. I also need an idea to store a large net (8' long) while I'm travelling and not in the rod holder. It's in the way on the deck and the net part is large and heavy and I'm concerned if I get in a bad swell it will fall over.

djam":24rzgwhp said:
I'm also leaving mine, but I leave them with the reels suspended over the floor area and the butts of the rods on the inside ridge. I also need an idea to store a large net (8' long) while I'm travelling and not in the rod holder. It's in the way on the deck and the net part is large and heavy and I'm concerned if I get in a bad swell it will fall over.

I’ve seen boats run with those big nets along the outside of the pilot house held on by those bungee mounts.

Back