Rtic cooler

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a rtic cooler for a cabin seat . They have a 160
That looks like it would fit and is on sell . Are they a y good ? Thanks

I have an RTIC cooler and its pretty nice for the money. It's an excellent value when you compare it to the other brands out there.

Can't comment on the using it as a cabin seat as I use mine out on the deck and it's only a 65 qt model.

I did it with a yeti 125 in my 2120. Was great EXCEPT the thick snap on cushion made it a little tall for the 2120, heads were very close to the hardtop. I put SeaDek on top of it which is very thin, not as much cushion, but made folks happy. I removed the seat back from the factory seat and mounted it to the wall.

Was very nice to get the cooler out of the cockpit. I bought the garden hose drain adapter and ran a short hose from the yeti to the cabin sole drain into bilge. In doing so I never really had to remove the big heavy cooler to drain/clean it. I made a rule of "nothing fishy" in the cabin/cooler; Only Ice, food, drinks, snacks, etc. We have a kill bag that we use and shovel ice from the yeti to the fish/bag.

Really liked the set up and will be converting one of the bench seats in my 2530 to a yeti 250 or competitor equivalent soon! I will likely add a thru-hull for cooler drain this time instead of into the bilge.

Back