Seaspension Reviews

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may contact Seaspension directly. Please visit their website and fill out the Contact Us page, and someone will reach out to you. Thanks.

woodytoo":7csz2d4j said:
Who is selling these things these days? I can't find them.

Thanks

Hey Bo,

You'll like the seaspension. The Otherline has them on his 2520 mv and we fished his boat quite a bit. They are bullet proof and work as advertised. I never put them on either of my 23 dv boats as I could usually run without pounding. That said however, every once in a while on my 23 if you were not paying attention you could hit just right and tingle the spine in which case a seaspension would have prevented it. I stood most of the time anyway using the seat as a leaning post.

The Other Line has had Seaspension in his boat for about 7 years now. For a first-hand testimonial by him, go to YouTube and enter the search word Seaspension. You will find the Parker Boat Testimonial 2 video clip we did of him and his boat. Enjoy!

We replaced both pedestals with Seapension in our cabin last spring. Money well spent!! Makes for a nice ride on a choppy day. I would also definitely suggest installing some sort of footrest in addition to the pedestals. Sit back and enjoy the ride. No more standing up on snotty days!

Has anyone else priced these out lately?
I got a quote a few weeks ago and they are pretty proud of them to say the least.
Not quite double the price from the special but close.

They get great reviews, but like you, I am hesitant to spend $1600 to outfit my Parker with seat shocks.

Thanks for the input guys. It looks like they sold the designs and rights to taco, and there went the price. I can't justify the costs right now either, guess I missed the boat.

Hope they come back down, we'll see.

Good to hear from you Jim! Hope you are well. I guess you see that I moved the Woody too down to the keys and I am out of o'neils. End of an era, start of a new one...

Hope to see you one of these days!

Bo

Back