Seaspension Seat pedestals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pdksr

Reaction score
I am planning to replace my current standard Parker pedestal with a Seaspension post. Does anyone in my area ( Forked River,NJ ) have
a Seaspension post mounted in their boat that I could take a look at? Thx

For anyone interested .... Cecil Marine in Williamstown, NJ on the Black Horse Pike has a Seaspension display. Paul was very helpful and actually took a seat out of one of their Parkers and mounted it on the Seaspension post so I could get a sense and feel the damping effect. Thanks for your help Paul!

The post is great and will greatly improve your ride...... depending on the type of boating you do they make the
pedestals with 2 suspension stiffnesses .....the standard is a heavy duty offshore wave pounding type and the other is a slightly less stiff. Talk to Peter or Greg down at Seaspension and they will help you and suggest the right one for your particular application. They are great to talk to and want to make sure you get the right post for your particular application.

Back