second station ( side console )

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazycs

Reaction score
Hoping someone here can help me, I'm thinking about adding a second station and leaning toward a side console but am not finding an after market type console and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for one of these. thanks in advance. mike

The fiberglass part is custom built by Parker for their boats and you could get a blank from your dealer.
The motor controls and steering are both common off-the-shelf parts and can be customized for your needs.
If you wanted the entire assembly, your dealer can get that for you too.

In my case, I found a rear station online in FL that was a take-off from a 25' SeaHawk which is quite similar.
The one I found had a good steering control but the motor controls were China junk, so I replaced them with Morse controls and X-Treme cables.

I located the rear station further aft than what Parker mounts theirs so it would better fit my needs when trolling.
I also reversed the engine and steering controls from what Parker uses. I found having the motor controls on top to suit me better.
My dealer installed everything for me during her winter layover.

Finally, I had a cover custom made by a local canvas shop to match my drop curtains.
Photos below.

Attachments

• 17Apr 002.jpg
    17Apr 002.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 17Apr 001.jpg
    17Apr 001.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCN0033.jpg
    DSCN0033.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 249
Back