Sharking

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishAC

Reaction score
Headed off a little late this morning, but running east for some inshore sharking of Brigantine/Atlantic City looking for decent cold water. Should be back around 3 or 4pm today. Will report later on. If anyone is out there, we'll be on 68, "Carla-Ann".

We got our slick going at around 10am, and before i sent out the third line, we had a nice brown shark on. Then after about an hour or so, we hooked up with 2 more browns then a dusky. Then we had two hammerheads swim around our boat and one took a whole mack about 35 feet down. Then after drifting for about 4 hours and having a nice established drift, a 32' Walkaround(i dont know what make, Wellcraft or something like that) cuts right through our slick, no exaggeration, 100 yards off our stern....then stops, then resets his gear in our slick for sharks, and hooks up with a thresher. All the while we are trying to get him on the radio and getting his attention with the horn. We finally get him to respond and he goes "tough luck, its our fish." Other than that, it was a pretty good day with a very late start from the dock. Now we are stricting going for tuna the rest of the season.

I'll try and keep the reports coming. BTW, this was about 4 miles east of the AC Ridge over some fingers.

Tight lines everyone.

Back