So freaking excited

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkerOBX

Reaction score
Thank everyone for allowing me on the site. As a new Parker owner the web site is Pandora's box of ideas and knowledge. I have owned from a 42" Trojan to pontoon boats. I have always hoped to own a Parker pilot house. It ain't new but after looking for 6 months finally found a 94 2520 that was used as a crew carry for a nuke power plant in NC. Only glows on really dark nights. I was starting to think it would be easier to find a unicorn than a used Parker that an owner wanted to sell. It has a f225 Yam that is an 06. Had it two days and took it to mechanic to get checked out. That was 4 weeks ago. Still not started. Praying for the best. With the Outer Banks unpredictable weather I think this is the best boat for the area. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 20180926_130439.jpg
    20180926_130439.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 359
Make sure the trailer is sitting level on the hitch from the pic it looks like it's angle down a bit which tells me that the weight is on the front tires that could blow a bearing raise the hitch up a bit or the picture is a optical illusion. Just turn that hitch over probably would do it. Welcome aboard.

With all of the 225s hanging around with corrosion issues I bet you could find a used lower fairly cheap.

camron":37lqyly1 said:
With all of the 225s hanging around with corrosion issues I bet you could find a used lower fairly cheap.

Yep. Not a big deal.
JB Weld it, weld it, or replace it.
Inexpensive.

Back