• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2520XL 2004 - Punta Gorda, FL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GailW

Reaction score
SOLD - PARKER 2520 XL Sport Cabin 2004 with 225hp 4 Stroke YAMAHA 2004
$45,000
• Raymarine - Radar, chart plotter, depth finder
• Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot
• Standard Horizon Quest VHF Radio
• Compass
• Live bait well
• Rocket launchers
• 4 rod holders
• Armstrong swim ladder
• Trim tabs
30 amp shore power installed.
Yamaha 225 has 470 hours
We are the second owner, and purchased with 50 hours on the engine. Has been kept on a lift by the original owner and us. It is a fantastic boat for fishing and over night stays.

Attachments

• DSC03428resize.jpg
    DSC03428resize.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 1,229
  • DSC03430 resize.jpg
    DSC03430 resize.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • DSC03431 resize.jpg
    DSC03431 resize.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • DSC03953 resize.jpg
    DSC03953 resize.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,229
Beautiful boat and a great deal for someone. Not to get off topic but can you post more pics of the covers that you have over your windows. Thanks!

miky2884":ub9ptgfg said:
Beautiful boat and a great deal for someone. Not to get off topic but can you post more pics of the covers that you have over your windows. Thanks!

I think those are automotive sun shields.

I have though of putting them on my southern facing windows when at the dock.

Yep, you are right miky2884 and Bryan 2530. Those are car window shades that have the metal rim and twist into a circle to store. We have placed velcro tape on the metal window trim and on the window shade. Absolutely perfect to keep the sun off the interior, and perfect for overnight when you want some privacy when you are anchoring.

And Jodie we are selling her because we are moving onto a larger boat.

If you know anyone looking for a nice Parker 2520XL, we just happen to have a Pretty Girl for sale!!!

[email protected]

And here is what we just picked up on the 28th

Attachments

• tortuga 3.jpg
    tortuga 3.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 747
OK sold the Ranger and the Striper.............

I have a budget of 50k. but if I buy a single engine I'll have to put a kicker on it/ does it have a trailer?/ I'm on the west coast

Your thoughts,
Jodie

[email protected]

Jodie, no trailer as we were able to keep her on the lift behind our house. We used a 4 horse 4 stroke Yamaha as the kicker. It worked great. We also used the 4 horse on the dinghy we used on the Parker. Perfect for when we anchored out and wanted to be able to go off fishing or just exploring.

That is a very nice rig. I wish I were in the market. Looks to be in great shape. Can't believe it's not gone yet.

Is this boat currently located at Royal Palm Boat sales in Englewood? Have been watching it for some time. Is a single motor adequate? I currently have a 21se with a 200 OX66.

Pete

Back