star board or marine board

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardog629

Reaction score
does anyone know where to buy the starboard direct without a middleman? have a project pending,, thanks,,,,

It is a distributed product drop shipping requires a very large order

you can buy it wholesale in 1/2 sheet and full but the shipping is a killer

What state r u in ? i have a few places in Conn/ NJ/Ri/ CA and WAShington u can buy at wholesale PM me

Make sure it's the real thing. Other plastics I've used (HDPE, cutting boards etc) don't hold up well in the marine environment.

where are you located? Im in solomons MD and run a hardware store there. Im always willing to help out a Parker friend. What size boards do you need? i can get some prices for you pretty close to wholesale if you are close. We have some in stock and can get many other sizes in a few days.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and contacts,,,iam planning on making a new bi fold cabin door to to my 2320, dont like how it sticks out,was thinking a pocket slider would be cool but would be a lot of work, also looked at cutting the step back that it hits and re glassing it,,,,

scottymac.mac":2ia2yorp said:
where are you located? Im in solomons MD and run a hardware store there. Im always willing to help out a Parker friend. What size boards do you need? i can get some prices for you pretty close to wholesale if you are close. We have some in stock and can get many other sizes in a few days.

True Value/Grand Rental Station?

Back