stereo install

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voyager1

Reaction score
I just had a clarion cdm5 with an apx480 amplifier and jl audio ccx m770 speakers installed on my 25se. It sounds incredible. My installer had a custom white plexiglass box fabricated to mount the head unit in. The unit and the box are under the flip up door in the consloe. Looks great. I tried to upload pictures but this site won't let me for some reason.

finally pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN0348 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0348 (Medium).JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCN0347 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0347 (Medium).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCN0346 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0346 (Medium).JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCN0345 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0345 (Medium).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCN0344 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0344 (Medium).JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 640
Real nice clean job Voyager1. I imagine the sound is as sweet as the install. Great pictures also

The whole piece removes and can be locked. I was tired of the factory door slamming shut. I had a local fabricator make it for me. I also like to keep my valuables hidden.

Those JL 770's are killerI put two pairs on my 23SE with a 4 way JL amp and all I can say Let it Rock, Let it Roll! I like having the command puck on my helm and use it more that going to the head unit.

Nice work!

voyager1":21wy8bg8 said:
The whole piece removes and can be locked. I was tired of the factory door slamming shut. I had a local fabricator make it for me. I also like to keep my valuables hidden.

I've been thinking of having the same thing done but haven't seen what it might look like before - and I like it.

I've got a flush mounted piece of starboard sunk inside my e-box with my 2210 mounted (props to fishpimp for the idea), and don't like having to flip up the door every time I need to page screens or zoom in. Running with the door up causes a glare and is annoying. It also gets hot in there as I don't have a T-top. My only concern would be splash on a cross breeze while running as I don't have curtains or anything else, althourgh there are drain holes.

Back