Stripes on the hook.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRS

Reaction score
Decided to take my parker on a trip in the Delaware bay and see if I could fined some of those elusive fall stripers. Well the parker took me to them tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 187
I found some fresh bunker and those striper seemed to like it. Three of us came home with five keepers and had 1 throw back. About 34' of water. Temp was 48 degrees

It sure did feel good to take the parker on her first striper trip and come home with some fish. I would say she is starting off on the right foot with me. :D

Yes I just purchased the boat, this was my second fishing trip, first was for taug and we put some in the boat and now I tried some striper today and put 5 keepers in the box. I am loving my parker. Woohoo. Lol

Pretty much structure structure and more structure. Lol. When I go after taug I usually go to the wall in Lewis or I hit some of the wrecks. Those jokers can be hard to get sometimes. Just bounce that sinker around until you find a hole to drop it in and that's usually where they will be waiting .

Back