T-Top Fabricator

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No experience with either of those places, but I recommend Don Battin of Pipe Dreams Marine in Woodbine. He has did a T-Top and leaning post for my old 20' Grady and is doing a leaning post for my 17 Mako now. He does great work and his prices are very good. You won't be disappointed. Give him a call and tell him Brian sent you. :)

www.pipedreamsmarine.com

Check out GW Performance Welding. They do some great work. They have done a few jobs for me and all have come out better then I could have hoped for. I know they have done a few parker boats over the years including the one that they used on the NJ Angler tv show. I think the web stie is www.gwperformancewelding.com and the phone number is 609-569-9911. Call Glen or go see him at the AC Boat Show next week he should be there.

I used a guy on Firehouse Road in Bricktown NJ to put the T-Top and leaning post on my previous 21Se. I cannot remember the name (Maybe Shore towers or Atlantic towers??) He did a nice job and I was very happy.

After looking at some of the other guys sites on here I remembed one said they did work for Silerhawk boat company that was at the Atlantic City boat show I was at the other day. So for the heck of it I looked over there work and it was pretty bad. It looked ok from a far but far from good. One top it appeared that they made a joint in a bend and also one about a foot behind it. The one that was in a joint was then ground down and painted but the paint needed to be 2 inches wide and thats just one of many things I could have picked out on it. So I guess they put their guarantee on there so you know it since after seeing the work you may think you would need some kind of guarantee.

Back