T-Top search ends...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noahs_Ark

Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger on a T-Top for my 21 SE. Just in time for flounder season... she gets placed into her slip Thursday!

Atlantic Towers provided the top. It's not OEM, but looks and feels great. I am still awaiting the bracket for my antenna...

safe season to all.

Attachments

• 20140517_145108.jpeg
    20140517_145108.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 20140518_142625.jpeg
    20140518_142625.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 263
Looks very nice! Got one on my skiff after years of not having one and now I would not do without! Makes my lady sit next to me as well when its hot, not sure if its me or the shade she wants. :shock:

Atlantic Towers provided the top. It's not OEM, but looks and feels great. I am still awaiting the bracket for my antenna...

Did you know that No T-top is OEM? The boat manufacture contracts to a Tower shop to build a T-Top....That Tower shop just keeps duplicating the top.....Until said Tower shop has a falling out with boat manufacture and then another tower shop is employed.

I've seen it a LOT.

That shade is what I am most excited about... moving to Florida soon, it will be a must have for me.

Back