Tab Man - way off topic

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Paul

Reaction score
Thought you guys might like to know. I read over on the Hull Truth that Tab Man is in the hospital after suffering a brain anyurism. That is about all I know.

Holy cow, that's terrible news! Tom McGow is one great person, THE best customer service rep for ANY product I've ever seen ANY where.

Send ing prayers and best wishes his way!

.... thanks for updating us!

I cut and pasted this update on Tab Man from a post on The Hull Truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends of Tabman,

I'm Thomas and I work for Bennett Marine in the Client Service Department.

We wanted to let everyone know how Tabman was doing without infringing on the families privacy. Tabman is currently awake and fairly coherent. He is eating and having regular physical therapy at this time, but he still has a very long road of recovery in front of him.

The family understands how loved and cherished Tabman is in the marine industry and they "Thank You" all for the words of comfort & encouragement they have received. Tabman currently isn't able to receive any flowers &/or gifts, but we will keep you informed of any changes in that situation in the future.

Our prayers are with Tabman and his family for a quick & full recovery.

Sincerely,

Regards,

M.J. Thomas
Client Services

Bennett Marine, Inc.
550 Jim Moran Boulevard
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Phone: +1.954.427.1400
Fax: +1.954.480.2897
Email: [email protected]

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the company by reply at [email protected] and delete the message.

Thank you for posting!!! I'm somewhat new here and when I posted on my new tab's, found out I needed longer tubes, he offered to shipp them to me no charge. Good man! hope he makes a full recovery!!!

Back