The 5th Annual Classic Parker Chesapeake Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben & Debbie McCauley":1byljcab said:
Hi Kevin: Ben & I hope to make it again this year.

Good deal!
Should we ask Pal-O-Mine to be our anchor?

Saw her out today and that is the only boat I'd ever consider trading my Parker for.
Love those Chessie deadrises! 8)

Trailoring the boat from DE to PA tonight. Hanging with friends in Cape St Clair on Friday night. Meeting you guys Sat and staying the Lowes downtown on sat night. Hope this great weather holds!!

Parkerman":9nwbrxj8 said:
Hanging with friends in Cape St Clair on Friday night.

We should meet at Broadneck Grille for happy hour!
I can almost throw a rock and hit that place from my house. :)

That is a great area. My buddy has a Grady White that he keeps in a slip there for about $150.00 for the season but no time limits on the "season". I am totally jealous 8) .

Greg....whats really funny is that when this particular couple moved there the Mrs. got those return stickers for envelopes and it said Cape St Clair....... The Mr promptly corrected her and made her throw them out and get ones that say Annapolis. I guess he knew..... :mrgreen:

This just in!

Thanks to Dale, I will have a limited supply of ClassicParker logo items for sale at the Rendezvous on Saturday.
The proceeds for the sale of these logo items goes towards keeping ClassicParker a free (non-subscription) web site.

I will have...

Large (aprox 3"x4") CC and SC stickers for $2 ea
Some regular (12oz size) can koozies as well as some water bottle size koozies for $2 ea
4 each SC burgees and 3 each CC burgees for $20 each

Get them while they last! 8)

Fabulous weather...
Fabulous people...
and I believe I can say that a good time was had by all! :)

Once I can get our photographs organized, I'll post proof of the fun and sun. 8)

Sorry I missed it... :oops:

Got home from work at 3:30 could have made it there by 4:30 and wasn't sure anyone would still be around.

Please post some pics!!!

Back