The 6th Annual Chesapeake Bay Classic Parker Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost ready for tomorrow! :D
She's been washed, the cooler filled, flags hung, batteries on charge... the rest of the details will be done tomorrow morning. :wink:

I need someone arriving early to get some on-the-water photos of her.
Hard to get a good photo in the slip, and when I'm out on the Bay... well, can't swim to get one because my camera isn't waterproof. :)

web.jpg

web.jpg

Bryan 2530":igzv4t8v said:
Lookin' Good!!!!!

I washed mine extra good today too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks. :)
She got an extra shot of bleach to eliminate the 'bird stains'. :shock:

Take lots of photos, and we will too!

Well we are here. We were on the water by 1:00 but the rains came along with the thunder. Had to turn back at the BRIDGE! I was not happy. :cry:

We thought that might have been the case with a lot of folks.
Thunder and showers cut our rendezvous short too. We broke up the raft about 1500 and headed home in the rain.

First time in 6 years.
Forecast for today was supposed to be sun and clouds with the rain moving in tonight.
I think the weather kept a lot of folks away today.

In attendance... we had a 2510 (Porkchunker)
a 2520 XL (Keepin it Reel)
a 2520 MVSC (Megabyte)
and two Chesapeake deadrises, a 40 Robbins (Pal-O-Mine) who was our anchor, and a 46 custom deadrise (Breezin Thru).

Photos soon!

Most of the photos are on the other camera, but here are a couple off my iPhone to get you started.

PLENTY of food to go around!
The 46' custom deadrise (60 years old).
and of course... the rain. :(

Attachments

• food.jpg
    food.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 311
  • Breezin Thru.jpg
    Breezin Thru.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 311
  • rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 311
When I was prepping the boat at the dock (at 10AM) and it was raining and thundering, I reflected back on the forecast I read before leaving home and thought... it's gotta be a passing thing.
Well, it did clear up... for a little while, but then it headed downhill.

Great group of folks that showed up, and more food and drink than you can imagine, so it wasn't a total wash-out.
Gotta get the photos off the 'big' camera.

Back