To sell or not too

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircoastie

Reaction score
The USCG has too many pilots :( . My extended active duty contract expires this summer and cannot be renewed right now. So I am hitting the job market, but as you know, it's rough out there... This is the first time since I was 16, that I have not had a job lined up. So I am unfortunately thinking of selling the 2320 :( . I have six months remaining in the USCG, and owe 25K on the boat... I love my boat!! So wrap her up and weather the storm, or sell to buy another Parker some day? Just looking for input, in the end I know its my responsibility to make this decision. Priority over all is my home payment, I'm ok for now, and have six months until the paychecks stop.

I'd wait a few month's , job's usually pick up after the holiday's plus u get a better price in spring.

Life selling fishing reels, could be the only thing better then flying planes in the Caribbean!! I read some of your posts, give me a PM one of these days, my family has a business and we ship from China, if that is where you are making them. Thanks for the potential offer :).

What kind of hours you got flying? Just about every major airline will be hiring in 2011 Lots of positions in the regionals and majors. I'm a captain at jetblue, if your interested and meet the minimums I could get your info in the right hands.

I assume that you are a helo pilot? Do you have night vision training?

Nope, fixed wing guy. We do limited NVG stuff on my side. I started helo school this past week for my part 141 helo commercial add on. I used to be a police officer down here in S. Florida and want to open my aviation options post USCG...

Back