Todd single leaning post?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodick93

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these or have one they care to part with? I would love to have an option to use this on my seaspension post, and a little extra storage is always welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-23-02-35-19-804.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-01-23-02-35-19-804.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 17
What is your take on it? Like it, hate it?
In a fantasy world, I could mount one to my current seat base, and not even fool with the pedestal.
What is it that makes them so expensive?
I am in Virginia.

What is your take on it? Like it, hate it?
In a fantasy world, I could mount one to my current seat base, and not even fool with the pedestal.
What is it that makes them so expensive?
I am in Virginia.
As is in my 2120 pilot house was no good too close to the wheel, very little room to squeeze my butt in there. Was not able to find a sliding base to fit, got frustrated and replaced the seat I had with a Springfield flip up bolster.

if your looking for it on a center console I think you would be fine.

As is in my 2120 pilot house was no good too close to the wheel, very little room to squeeze my butt in there. Was not able to find a sliding base to fit, got frustrated and replaced the seat I had with a Springfield flip up bolster.

if your looking for it on a center console I think you would be fine.
Man, I appreciate the info. I wanted to use one to make MORE space in my 2320. The full size chair is tough to get around and retrieve items from the side storage compartment. Great to know. Thank you.

Back