Top mount tacos or lee juniors ????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammer2

Reaction score
Want to mount tacos on the roof of the new 2820 saw some Picts was hoping to get some Picts and input vs the lee juniors??

slammer2":3d1nxrck said:
Want to mount tacos on the roof of the new 2820 saw some Picts was hoping to get some Picts and input vs the lee juniors??

Who has the top mount and how r they mounted?Do you have a support between the hollow core?Are they angled?Are they forward or rear of the roof or centered,any info would be great.

I am getting a new 2520xld soon. I wound up buying Rupps. I got a great deal locally near Christmas. I went with the Rupps because they seemed like better quality than the Tacos. The Taco's are inch and one eight while the Rupps are inch and a half. Everything came to 1416.00 then added a pair of backing plates just in case.
You'll need the Rupp Radials, flat mounts bases. I bought the 15' poles. I found a good buy on the plates. PM me if you want any info

If you need photos of the Lee Jr's, I have a bunch of them.

Attachments

• 01 riggers.jpg
    01 riggers.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 330
If you are going to be pulling anything heavy (like spreader bars) I would go with the Lee's and single spreader poles.

That reminds me...I need to get offshore again.

If your clips are set right there should be no problem to double rig and pull whatever you want ??

I have 19' poles, double rigged with roller trollers.

Attachments

• 01 poles.jpg
    01 poles.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 290
Looks good still looking for some close ups of the top mount inside and out and if anyone did anything with the hollow core roof?

Not outriggers, but how about rocket launchers?

Attachments

• 01 launchers.jpg
    01 launchers.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 251
  • 02 Launchers.jpg
    02 Launchers.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
Back