Towing Options

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedt

Reaction score
Just in the process of buying a 205 Parker 2520 XL and was wondering if I could get some good feedback regarding which towing service in Florida is most preferred. Towboat/us, Sea Tow. With my Parker I hope I won't need their services but, hey it's buy now or be sorry later!

Thanks
Jed

Check which one is available in your area and ask around the dock.

For my area Tow Boat US provides services.

I personally have never called them, but have been on boats that have. There's only good things to say about Boat/US from my experiences.

I stopped by the Boat/US Towing office in Ft L before I headed to the Bahamas. They said their VHF antenna will pick up calls from across the Gulf Stream and in fact they have towed boats back from Bimini. This was a comfort as I made the passage across, solo in my 18 footer.

JTR":32q2c1oa said:
Check which one is available in your area

This is key.

Fortunately for me, both TowBoat US and SeaTow are both based in Annapolis harbor so it becomes a question of price and plan options.
Not every area is so blessed, so check availability of the service(s) in your boating area before committing.

Back