Two Keepers!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaff

Reaction score
After a long time of lusting for a Parker and a few months of researching and selling the old boat, I took delivery of a new 2320 last week, the 2nd of my "Two Keepers". My "1st Keeper" is my real love and fantastic wife of 30 years who got me seriously considering the reality of getting a Parker upon my return from a week fishing in the Keys last June on a friend's boat. She told me that she & the kids (grown & on their own) talked while I was gone and decided I needed to sell my current boat and get the boat (Parker PH) that I really wanted, and a new one at that, so I didn't inherit any problems buying a used one like I have in the past..... After my initial shock and realization that she was serious, the process started with research assistance from this great site, CP......

I'm having a ball installing electronics, etc right now, with some good advice from Grouper Jim, Megabyte, TomS & others on this site, and will post some pictures when done. Hopefully soon she'll, "Nunya", will be wandering the gulf waters off Cedar Key, Fl. Thanks again to all that have helped me directly & indirectly with your assistence and this site and Parker owners are sure great!!!

Sounds Like a Merry Christmass to me :D
Congrats!!!

Installing Garmin 4208 bundle on a Ram Mount as the 4208 mounted on the console dash affects my compass. Airmar B60-20 thru-hull transducer. Garmin VHF 100 radio and Garmin GPS 152 backup GPS.

Flaff":x7hg1iah said:
Installing Garmin 4208 bundle on a Ram Mount as the 4208 mounted on the console dash affects my compass. Airmar B60-20 thru-hull transducer. Garmin VHF 100 radio and Garmin GPS 152 backup GPS.

Sounds like an awesome setup.
Congratulations!! 8)

Pictures of the new boat after getting some work done. Thanks for all the advice from this great site.

Attachments

• Name (Small).jpg
    Name (Small).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 564
  • on dash - Garmin 4208 GPS-FF & Spot. Garmin VHF 100 & GPS 152 above (Small).jpg
    on dash - Garmin 4208 GPS-FF & Spot. Garmin VHF 100 & GPS 152 above (Small).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Cabin interior (Small).jpg
    Cabin interior (Small).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 564
  • Plenty of fishing area (Small).jpg
    Plenty of fishing area (Small).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 564
Your Boat is a looker for sure
Love how the boat name came out
I really like the Ram mount set up
Gives you a lot of space on top of dash and away from compass
Congrats ! :)