Upper station owners... Let's see your rigging routing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akholmes

Reaction score
Hey guys
In the final planning stages of rigging my upper station before spring. Let's hear/see how you guys routed your steering, controls, electronics through the hardtop and more specifically your routing once inside the cabin to the helm.

Thanks!

It's all right here. :) Don't skimp on the rigging tube...Get the 2 1/2in not the 2 in.... This saves a lot of aggravation.

Also...Thread the rigging hose thru the flange on the top of hardtop and the underside of hardtop in one piece...Do not make it 2 pieces of rigging hose. This will make things slide easier.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&p=96834#p96834

warthog5":wzr10sqs said:
It's all right here. :) Don't skimp on the rigging tube...Get the 2 1/2in not the 2 in.... This saves a lot of aggravation.

Also...Thread the rigging hose thru the flange on the top of hardtop and the underside of hardtop in one piece...Do not make it 2 pieces of rigging hose. This will make things slide easier.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&p=96834#p96834

Couldn't ask for a more helpful reply. Hell of a thread you have going on there Warthog. Thanks a mil from myself and I'm sure countless others that thread has helped.

Back