• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED 2320 SL Sport Cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twh0924

Reaction score
I put my 21’ Contender up for sale last weekend and I wanted to reach out to you guys to see if you could help me in finding my next boat. Here is what I am looking for:

-2320 Parker SL Sport Cabin
-Lets call it 2005 to 2010
-Bracket
-2nd Station
-Boat will be lift kept so prefer no bottom paint
-Prefer 250 4-stroke, but, 225 would be ok

I am located in Maryland, let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks!!!

Trevor Hicks
[email protected]
301-366-5192

Trevor, There is a recent listing for exactly what you are looking for on CP. Posted up a few days after your post. Look at the attached pics. Looks clean. I'm not in the market so I don't know about the asking $...seems like Hustler reports the asking is steep. Worth a look. :roll:

Bought a beautiful 2007 Parker 2320, former Barryville, this past weekend. Already got her setup with a new prop and she is running awesome. Looking forward to plenty of fishing and river cruises. Thanks again Barry, she is in good hands and I promise to take good care of her!!!

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 2 (2).JPG
    photo 2 (2).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 3 (2).JPG
    photo 3 (2).JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 4 (2).JPG
    photo 4 (2).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 5 (2).JPG
    photo 5 (2).JPG
    102 KB · Views: 289
Looking good Trevor. Glad we hooked up on this, and she'll put you on a lot of.Rockfish.
Hope the spot show up soon.

Barry (ex-barryville)

Back