• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED 2510 OR 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
LOOKING TO BUY BOAT NOW. PREFER AN OLDER BOAT WITH THE BOLT IN CABIN. BUT WILL LOOK AT ALL. UP TO $40000.
CALL BRIAN 443-504-3481

I have a 2001 2520 sport-cabin for sale if interested.it is listed in jan 2015 postings

PM TheOtherline here on CP. I had lunch with him last week and he mentioned he is getting out of boating and moving inland in the near future.

He said the boat is having its 500 hr maintenance and a complete inside and out detail done on the 24th and will subsequently be put up for sale.

The boat is in superb condition. It's a 2006 or 2007 2520 modv with a Yamaha f250/bracket and a newer 8.8 Yamaha 4s kicker as well. I don't think he ever used the kicker motor.........it might have a couple of hrs on it at the most.

Lift kept in his back yard, no bottom paint. I know that it has the factory Lewmar windlass, it has an auto pilot, and professionally installed high end large in dash touch screen Garmin MFD/GPS/sonar.

It will be on Boattrader after the 24th. He mentioned a price that I thought was very reasonable but he had not committed yet to an asking price.

Boat located St Pete/Pasadena area FL.

Back