• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED ASAP! 2320 or 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendrick

Reaction score
I am looking for a 2320 or 2520 Parker. I would prefer to have 2520 but will consider 2320 if it's the right boat. If it is a 2320 it must have a bracket and outboard. If it is a 2520 I would prefer twin outboards on a bracket but would consider a I/o. I am ok with an older boat that has newer motor(s). I am also ok with that an older boat that would need a repower as long as boat is in good condition. I am located in California but do not mind traveling for the right boat. Please email me if you have something that would interest me. I'm a serious buyer that is ready to purchase if the right boat presents itself. Thanks.
Kendrick
[email protected]

Kendrick":2k4vrly2 said:
I am looking for a 2320 or 2520 Parker. I would prefer to have 2520 but will consider 2320 if it's the right boat. If it is a 2320 it must have a bracket and outboard. If it is a 2520 I would prefer twin outboards on a bracket but would consider a I/o. I am ok with an older boat that has newer motor(s). I am also ok with that an older boat that would need a repower as long as boat is in good condition. I am located in California but do not mind traveling for the right boat. Please email me if you have something that would interest me. I'm a serious buyer that is ready to purchase if the right boat presents itself. Thanks.
Kendrick
[email protected]
We have a Parker 2520XLD 2007 with twin 150hp Yamahas on bracket (400 hr), baitwell, Garmin radar,chartplotter , weather receiver, custom bimini ,9 rod holders, lift kept. Contact: [email protected] for more info and pictures.

I have a beautiful 2520 with single 225HP Yamaha transom mounted in. MI 375 hours with EZ load trailer beautifully maintained
call me if you're interested 989-550-1234
Tom

Take a look in the For Sale area of this site.
Quite a few to choose from.

Back