• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Parker 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's the 2320 from NC with the trailer, I have bought a boat from them before and they were easy to deal without being local.

Made deposit, had it checked out. Then went down to see, sea trial, and close. Back home the same day. Found a great person on UShip to haul it home for me a few days later.

I would have been interested but don't need a trailer and found the same exact boat with less hours, little less options and equipment.

I got a 2000 2320. 2011 225 E-tec I just hung on it last year with aprox 450 hours. The boat is spotless and needs nothing. I have a ton of pictures. Let me know if your interested. Located in CT.

Attachments

• Parker70.jpg
    Parker70.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Parker71.jpg
    Parker71.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Parker72.jpg
    Parker72.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 884
  • Parker73.jpg
    Parker73.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 884
Thanks for all the help guys.

Mike your boat looks flawless and very well taken care of. At this point in still looking for an 05 and newer hull.

Thanks again.

Thanks.
Just curious as to why the 05 and newer hull?
IMHO the older hulls are better built and the pilot house set up is much nicer. We have 4 Parker in my family usto have 5 2120,(2) 2320's ,2520, and my cousin had but sold a 2530. One of the 2320's (not mine) is brand new last year. I can honestly say im not impressed with the newer Parkers its not as solid as mine. My hull has the full bulk head inside instead of the cheesy console that they switched to in I believe 03. Im not trying to talk up my boat as I really am not at the point of parting with it at this point it does everything I want it to and more. When i was looking for a 2320 back in 2010 I knew I wanted two things, a full transom and the older style pilot house. I luckily found one with both of my wants.

Here are a few pics inside my PH compared to the new style. A couple of these are old from this first year I got that boat. the previous owner kept it really simple.

Its all preference just always interesting to hear different guys thoughts as to why one version compared to another

Attachments

• Pilot house 1.jpg
    Pilot house 1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 823
  • Pilot house 2.jpg
    Pilot house 2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 823
  • New Pilot house style.jpg
    New Pilot house style.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 823
A few reasons im looking for 05 and newer is

Fuel tank was moved forward in 05 to take some weight from these ass heavy hulls.(scuppers higher out of the waterline especially when running a 4stroke. And of course the age of the fuel tank is another big concern. They also changed the hard top (roof) design. They added a T shaped channel to the hard top to help hide all wire harness.

Also I've tried to get a straight up answer from parker as to when they started glassing the underside of the cockpit deck. I know for a fact that my buddy's 99' 2320 had no glass on the underside of his deck when I helped him rip it out due to soft spots (negligence from previous owner) from the info I've gathered I think 01' and newer hulls did have glass on both sides but I'm not 100% sure.

I currently have a 2012 2120 and I absolutely love it except for the fact of the open transom and well I guess I could use a couple extra feet in the cockpit area as well.

Thanks

Just responding to say that the deck of my 1997 2320 is fully encapsulated in fiberglass from the factory. If you see a boat your interested in just pop open a hatch and look at the underneath, you can easily feel it too when you reach up underneath. Just passing this along, but also as mentioned I really like the earlier style more than the new, especially in the cabin but they are all great boats.

Hey Miky,
Couldn't agree with you more as far as the look of the older model..
I know that there is a step down in the cabin and the roof has been modified.
Just curious as to what other features within the pilot house changed with the redesign in 03 and what was gained by switching over to the less than aesthetic looking console? Did the bunk space stay the same? Did it allow for the more space to enable the bench style port seat?
Have plans to eventually upgrade to a 2320. In the mean time digesting all the valuable info on this form from all the guys who know best!

You pretty much listed all the changes. I do not have the bench seat. I have the companion seat with the storage underneath. I do not care for the bench seat . My father inlaws 2120 and his brothers 2320 have the bench seats and when I sit on it when running I get sick. I prefer to face forward.
Switching from the front bulk head to the console obviously saved Parker a lot of money and it made it so the 2120 and 2320 now have the same components again to save money.
All my wiring in the pilot house is hidden instead of the channels being bumped out on top of the pilot house they bump out inside. Im just about 6 foot 3 and can stand straight up inside my PH.
My decks are glassed under. And as long as who ever owned the boat prior properly ventilated the bilge air the tank should not be of concern. I have a solar powdered vent fan that gets snapped into my deck pie plate every night before I leave the boat. My bilge stays pretty much bone dry.
Again im by ni means trying to persuade you just giving you facts to help you in your search.

Mike

pacificpunisher":2ditji43 said:
Also I've tried to get a straight up answer from parker as to when they started glassing the underside of the cockpit deck. I know for a fact that my buddy's 99' 2320 had no glass on the underside of his deck when I helped him rip it out due to soft spots (negligence from previous owner) from the info I've gathered I think 01' and newer hulls did have glass on both sides but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks

I have glass on the underside of my deck and it is a 1996. Check the pics in my post in the "projects" section and you can see clearly the top and bottom fiber glass. I had to scrape out the soft wood around the hatches and scrub the fiber glass. The pics include a good image of the hollow between the sheets with the embossed surfaces of the fiberglass. This is easy enough to check. Unscrew the round deck hatch, remove it, and you will be able to see if the lower fiber glass sheet is there.

So do not discount the older hulls. The additional walls around the helm really stiffens the boat and my wires for the radar are behind the ceiling panel. The gelcoat is top notch so a 20 year old hull can look like new.

pacificpunisher":3ts086no said:
Bump it up. I'm still looking
. Did you find one? I have a 2005 2320. Your looking at the right size boat. The 2320 deep V is a beat!! Easy to trailer. Plenty of room. Good luck with your hunt.

Back