• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted Parker Bench Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishenmission":13ab9pyx said:
Looking to buy Parker Bench Seat

What is your budget? Mine will be for sale soon, just depends on how quickly I can start my project.

Where are you located, I have one I am taking out of a 25' Parker CC. looks to be in great shape and was covered.

I too am thinking of getting a bench seat. Do you guys have any pics or sizes. Thanks mlc20

Mine is on hold, I can get the project started as soon as I would like to, but it will be up for sale some time after the new year.

Brian S":2v9em1ld said:
Mine is on hold, I can get the project started as soon as I would like to, but it will be up for sale some time after the new year.
ok :( but good luck with the project :D

If anybody is interested in pictures of the bench seat that captain slab mentioned I have his pictures but I cant shrink them down small enough to post them on here if you are interested pm me With your e-mail address and I will email them directly to you
Thanks

The seat is 40" wide at the flange and 38" wide on the seat and is 19" deep on the seat. Pictures are available from chhayman@verizon .net

Back