• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted. Rocket launcher to fit 2120dvsc!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wharf rat

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that has a leed on rocket laucheres that are premaid! What a pain. My 2120 had one installed but it was removed before I got the boat. Where does the manufactures get them? Only option thus far in to have one fabricated. The must be one out there somewhere!? help :roll:

I called them and they refered me to sundance marine in san diego. I you know the correct person please forward there name and phone number. Thank you ej

are we talking about this kind of rocket launcher :shock:

Attachments

• P7020019.JPG
    P7020019.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 301
POGE, yea! that looks cool but I live in ca and everything is against the law. Send me the plans so I can make one anyway. Still working on the best approach for the rocket launcher.

Actually this is a custom made potatoe gun at Island Lodge Lake Clark Alaska.
Very accurrate and used aqua net for fuel. Just one of the the Lodge owner's fun toys.

You know ... I have no idea why no one else seems interested :?: in my < $100 (back then) installed DIY rocket launcher option?

stern_214.jpg

small013a_132.jpg

riggah_deployed_120.jpg
rigger1_137.jpg
rigger2_106.jpg

They're just heavy brushed aluminum 15-degree (?) rod holders bolted to the aft cap on the cabin pilot house. Admittedly they not for everyone's taste :oops: , but the aluminum finish matches my radar mast, another DIY project :idea: I had made up.

They've held up for years of use, though in heavy seas, clearly I will pull down any size 30 reel or larger and put them in gunwhale or cockpit mounted rod vertical rod holders ... even though each rocket launcher has a safety strap equipped, for info click here.

I admit i'm a cheap ba$$tard/avid DIY'r ... but am I 'that' cheap :?: ?

:)

Sorry, I dont know anyone at Sundance Marine. Parker probably reffered you to Sundance because they where your closest dealer. But I have no problem shipping a Rocket Launcher to CA.

Cecil marine,
I am interested in the 14 rod unit offered in the optional upgrades shown in the Parker 2120sc on line showroom. How much is it? Is aluminum or stainless an option? What would the shipping be to Carlotta CA 95528.
thanks for the come back.
ej
Wharf Rat
707-768-2053 :)

Back