• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted to buy - 2310WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soshe1

Reaction score
Looking a purchase a 2310 WA that shows as new.
Hardtop, Full transom , yamaha 250 4-stroke, trailer. Willing to wait till summer's over for the right boat for anyone thinking about selling.

Please let me know what you have and asking price.

Thanks

Good luck on your search. I can tell you to be patient. I looked for 3 years before I found one. My suggestion is to broaden your search. Don't just look for 2310 Parker. When I found mine last year it was under walkaround. It didn't list parker or anything. I got lucky. Good luck though.

Thats what i'm starting to realize. Thanks for the input

Hate to do it because I wanted it. but just not good timing for me. The cleanest used parker I've seen. Look on Craigs list in the South Jersey section. Go under boats and type in Parker. The 2310 was for sale last fall and is listed again. It is immaculate. No bracket and only a 200 hpdi as opposed to the 250 you want. I kid you not though, you could eat from the deck. It's in Tuckerton NJ about 45 minutes north of Atlantic City.
Good luck. It's the 2004 for 29.5

Thanks for sharing hodgepodge. I appreciate the info and will look into it.

Back