Washdown/Livewell Plumbing ??'s etc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishPimp

Reaction score
Finally getting around to putting together the washdown system on my boat. With my batteries in the lazarrettes space is at a premium. How are your boats plumbed? Are you using a 2n1 pump? I was thinking grocco c60 with a baitmaster. however I cant seem to get my head around how it will all come together and function without butchering the aestetic.
I am thinking I can put the C60 pump on the forward wall of my bilge area plumb a hose from the baitmaster and go from there.
Am I on target here?

Thanks,
Chris

I can't help with the baitwell portion, but I can show you what I have in the way of a factory OEM type of raw water washdown.

Factory through-hull.

Image-5C4B9C7C4F5411DB.jpg

Pump assembly.

Image-5C4D0A944F5411DB.jpg

Discharge.

Image-5C5024D64F5411DB.jpg

For what it's worth... Groco is the shiznit!

My parker came with both the livewell pump and the washdown feeding off the same through hole ( I think Grouperjim has pictures for a seperate thread)...

The livewell pump is connected directly to the through hull and the pump has a secondary hose attachment for the wash down... which is then connected just as you see above. The only difference is the addition of the livewell pum to the through hull (from the pictures above)...

Cheers!

I have the same setup Wicho mentioned. I'm using a Shurflo Bait Sentry 800GPH livewell pump mounted right on a 3/4 seacock/thru-hull. The secondary outlet on the Shurflo feeds a Johnson Aquajet washdown pump. Both of these pumps work great, and I'm very happy with them. I used 3/4" tubing to hook them all up.

Back