What's it called?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMarkCA

Reaction score
Parker 2320, on the cockpit gunwale and inside the cabin also you have the Lee rod holder ring, then your tip of the rod goes through a circular cover allowing the rod tip or gaff handle to go inside the gunwale?
Round plastic rings with soft slotted rubber on the inside of the ring?

I want to get a couple more of them but have no idea what to put in the search box. What the heck or those called?

im so glad you asked that I had need the same things mine look terrible any one know what size goes under the gunnel my boat is still wraped id like to get them before I unwrape it

sam3":nd767w6c said:
im so glad you asked that I had need the same things mine look terrible any one know what size goes under the gunnel my boat is still wraped id like to get them before I unwrape it

Don't know what your boat is...best I could figure was my '96 2320 takes the 3.25", 2" hole

I took a measurement for you guys from the original 2 I have. I bought 2 new ones for the other side because they were missing and now I can't put my hands on them as I never put them on last year. I think they are in a box with other boat stuff in my attic. I'll be working on my boat over the weekend so I'll try to put my hands on them. I also checked my usual online vendor accounts and I can't find where I ordered them from any of my usual places. I know I got them on line though. Amazon has a few on their site available. Although the one that looked like it would be the best match was in black. IMO, changing to black is better than bright white if you can't find the off white. The 2 I purchased are in off white though. Good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_1514.JPG
    IMG_1514.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 332
Back