Where to buy a yamaha kicker?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircoastie

Reaction score
I am going to add a 9.9 high thrust yamaha as a get home engine on our 2320. Could anybody recommend a good place to buy a new motor? I am in Alabama but travel to NC and FL often to see family, so could pick it up just about anywhere in the SE if it is a good deal. Thanks.

Aircoastie":28c4dsqw said:
I am going to add a 9.9 high thrust yamaha as a get home engine on our 2320. Could anybody recommend a good place to buy a new motor? I am in Alabama but travel to NC and FL often to see family, so could pick it up just about anywhere in the SE if it is a good deal. Thanks.

I bought mine from Central Marine in St. Pete. They are the Yamaha distributor for most of the smaller dealers in Florida. I got a great buy on a leftover 06 with full warranty and saved over $1,000 in the process.

When I was shopping online, these guys seemed to have some great prices and Andy Jr. was very helpful. I didn't buy from him because I found a leftover locally, but for 09's, he was on the money.

http://www.shipyardisland.com/

Back