White Parker's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they made the helm with a little more room to mount electronics, I still think they need to go back to the full bulk head helm.

2320 pilothouse":cke6iujq said:
inside of the 2320....

On the back pad
And you can barely see it!
And it looks like puke !..... lololol :wink:

I don't mind the whiter color, just think the tan trim and parts look terrible not matching.

I agree the white it fine, but the door needs to match on the PH, that looks awful.

Is Parker still producing the colored hulls?

I know the reviews were mixed on here, but I thought the baby blue hulls with Parker beige on the topside looked sweet.

The white reminds me of Steiger, the nickel name plate is a little gaudy for me. As long they still make the seafoam color for a traditionalist like me. Different strokes for different folks.

TunaJoe":2g4vrv9s said:
Is Parker still producing the colored hulls?

.............I thought the baby blue hulls with Parker beige on the topside looked sweet.

Those were sharp. I have seen a dark blue and beige topside that was nice as well. If I ever awlgrip my hull, it will be dark blue.

I remember early in my ownership of my Parker 2520, I'd hear on the vhf....."Where are you?" and the reply...."I'm drifting over by the Parker". Parkers were much rarer then, than now. It made me think back to my younger days when as teenagers, we saw a Cadillac or another luxury automobile and were impressed by them. Our Parkers are distinctive and envied by most fishermen you speak to. To this day I love the reaction when I'm asked, what kind of boat I have. It feels so good to hear...."nice boat!"
Parker boat's reputations are legendary. In reality we bought our boats because we know what we want, and we want the world to recognize us for our good taste and our superb boats. I say don't mess with it. If it ain't broke-don't fix it!!!!!
There I've said my piece and I'll get off my soapbox now. Ron

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is! "Basics" is what sells Parker, tough platforms w/ no frilly crap! Parker needs to get back on course and back to the old color!

I am a big fan of the Parker cream color. Never looks fantastic...never looks terrible!

Are the recessed trim tabs new? or have I just never seen/noticed that before on a Parker?
I like the white and agree everything should match.
Logo is cool.
I'm gonna wait until 2016, when they deplete their inventory of off color doors and chairs and use all white.

And how wide are they? I bet they are to small.

The Mako's had that and the tabs were undersized. There was no way to increase them without some major work.

before;

tabproj.jpg

after;

tabproj21.jpg

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic. ... ichpage=37
http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic. ... ichpage=38

You can add Bat Wings to help.

IMG_0364.jpg

It has been proven that 2 identical boats [Parkers] side By side except one with wider tabs and one with narrow tabs. The wider tab boat gets better fuel millage.

These might look good on the new white Parkers. 8)

Attachments

• 598490_10152540261765405_1859188453_n.jpg
    598490_10152540261765405_1859188453_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 135
i'll never go white again if I can help it. The glare 8)

Not a fan of the white, the cream color is part of what makes it a Parker. If you are going to change to white, at least wait till the stock of cream color doors , etc are depleted... Ugh that looks horrible

I really like the blue hull, they do still make it. That blue / cream combo looks awesome!

Smittles1179":21fw0qq6 said:
Are the recessed trim tabs new? or have I just never seen/noticed that before on a Parker?
I like the white and agree everything should match.
Logo is cool.
I'm gonna wait until 2016, when they deplete their inventory of off color doors and chairs and use all white.

I have the recessed tabs on my 21SE.. I think when they made the changes including the new console they went to the recessed tabs.

Back