wrecks or springs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gameon2000parker

Reaction score
Hello, i fish out of port richey fl. Im fish alot for grouper snapper and aj.Anyone in vicinity know any good wrecks or springs that hold a good number of aj? Thank you..looking for a good amberjack hole with quality fish.. :roll:

Yes, but you've only been a member for less than a week and I don't know you well enough to give you any numbers yet.

Hang around for a while, participate and share. You'd be surprised how helpful the guys on this board can be once they get to know you.

Might take you a little longer with the NE guys but, heck, they don't have any numbers down your way anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start with the public numbers that are published. Wrecks included.

http://myfwc.com/CONSERVATION/Conserv_P ... ter_AR.htm

Alot of guys up north won't just give away numbers to good wrecks. Get some decent charts or books and do some searching,you'll find some bottom.

your best friend is your depthfinder. run to the sites that are marked on the chart, and drift around them til you see structure. if its a wreck, running circles around the numbers is always a good idea, im my expereince, rarely is the wreck right underneath the position the chart shows.

learn to troll,best way to look for spots and still have a good chance of getting a few grouper while looking.most of my spot's ''big rocks'' come from trolling

Back