• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2011 or newer 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett619

Reaction score
Looking to buy a late model 2320 (2011 or newer) preferably with "fly by wire" controls and 225hp or larger outboard. Ideally I'd like a Yamaha F250XCA or F300XCA.

Been searching for quite some time independently without luck so figured it was time to post on here.

Thanks. Been there done that (for months). I'll keep checking it though.

Megabyte":brh72f8j said:
http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?itm=parker&fil=&pg=&loc=&q=parker

So no one has a newer parker they want to offload? Surely someone's looking to move up before the boating season kicks off.

shawnee83":2j8lno2t said:
I personally would try to find one with at least the F250, 300 you will not have any regrets. JMO

I completely agree. I fished an 07 Parker 2320 with the 3.3L Yamaha F250 for several years and think it's the right fit for the boat. While in my opinion it's not ideal the 4.2L F225 seems to have the torque to lift the stern so I've considered the F225. Right now my only option is a boat nearly 4000 miles away and after transport and having to rig it the way I want I'm almost better off buying new (not going to lie, the west coast Defiance 220EX about 12K cheaper than a new 2320 is real tempting. The transfer of these Parkers out west is not cheap).

I've looked at those Defiance Boats on-line but not seen one in person. They do look to be a nice design. They all have trade offs it seems. The perfect boat is illusive. Be patient, don't settle(find that 300) you will find it. Good luck!

I looked at them last fall. If you think Parker has monkey fur you have to take a look at what the Defiance had, it was a big turnoff. I couldn't imagine that stuff getting wet.The fit and finish wasn't bad though.

Not to derail the conversation, but I think the defiance is a very nice boat, especially the 220 which compares to the 2120. The hull design and materials are superior in the Defiance. The helm/cabin layout is also much better. There are a handful of smart touches that Parker doesn't have. I personally feel the Defiance 220 is a better boat compared to the Parker 2120. It ends there though. Defiance has no comparable boat to the 2320 (the 220 has a smaller cabin and cockpit compared to the 2320 because it's a smaller boat). The 25' Parkers beat the defiance because they have a larger beam, so again it's almost not fair to compare the two.

All that said it looks like I've found a boat and it is in fact a Parker 2320.

Back